Department: Contract Services
Number of Positions: 2
Duration: 4 months (beginning in January)
Discipline: Business/ Office Administration
Year of study: 1st year
Location: Chalk River, ON
All students applying for student positions at CNL must be returning to full-time studies upon completion of their work term. Exceptions will be made for students who require a work term in order to graduate.
Students must submit a resume, cover letter and copy of an up-to-date transcript by the posting close date of 03 Oct 2021 to ensure consideration for student employment in the first round of interviews.
Supply Chain, Stewardship Renewal Group (SRG) at the Chalk River Laboratories (CRL) procures services and construction type contracts in support of the various CNL sites. It’s a wonderful opportunity for a young individual to work alongside and support our Contract team and learn the many challenges and opportunity Supply Chain brings.
- Prepare and organize correspondence.
- Perform data entry, create documents
- Assist with filing projects by following a prescribed set of direction.
- Assist with select duties as required by Management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Applicants in a business/office administration program.
- Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate skills in organization, communication, multitasking, team work and customer service.
To be eligible for CNL Co Op student employment, you must be:
- Enrolled to return to a post-secondary institution (college or university) in the following semester
- Available to work from January until April 2022.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada in accordance with Canadian Immigration laws
- Must be able to successfully obtain and maintain a security clearance and reliability check
Please submit a resume, cover letter, 2 reference letters and a copy of an up to date transcript by the posting close date of 03 October 2021 to ensure consideration for Winter Co Op employment at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories, Chalk River, Ontario.
CNL has an Employment Equity Program and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.