Department of Social Services
Child Care Division
“Helping to make Renfrew County the best place to raise a child.”
FULL TIME CONTRACT—UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2018
Reporting to the Manager of Child Care Services, the Eligibility Coordinator has the responsibility of interviewing applicants and assessing eligibility for subsidized day care, in accordance with local Policies and Regulations of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 and Ontario Works Act.
- University graduate in Social Sciences field or equivalent to university courses.
- Two or more years related casework experience.
- Knowledge of Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 and Ontario Works Act,
- Proven organizational and time management abilities required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate computers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with families, public and other professional organizations.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle.
- Experienced in budget administration and basic knowledge of accounting.
Compensation: $29.42 – $33.57 per hour. No benefits.
Please send your resume, stating Competition #17‐62 by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, August 3, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.