Registered Practical Nurse
POSTING DATE: AUGUST 15, 2017
CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 28, 2017
With a person-centred approach, Bonnechere Manor is a safe and caring community to live and work.
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Registered Practical Nurse provides resident‐focused care, within an interdisciplinary team according to the Standards of Practice of College of Nurses and consistent with the Mission and Philosophy of Care at Bonnechere Manor. Required to perform duties in accordance with Standards of Nursing Practice, College of Nurses of On‐ tario, and Long‐Term Care Legislation.
- A Registered Practical Nurse with a current certiﬁcate of competency from the College of Nurses of Ontario with annual mandatory licensing renewal
- Current CPR certiﬁcation and WHMIS certiﬁcation
- Physically capable to perform assigned duties within a ﬂexible work schedule inside a 24 hour a day, 7 day per week operation
Compensation: $29.24 – $29.69 per hour.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #17-68 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, August 28, 2017 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive, Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (4)
- Temp Part time Cleaner – Environmental Services Pembroke Regional Hospital on September 16, 2021 Part Time Temporary
- Dishwasher on September 13, 2021