Pembroke Honda is growing and we are currently seeking a Lot Attendant to join our team . If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with career potential, you are encouraged to apply!
- Parking and cleaning vehicle displays.
- Organizing vehicle inventory.
- Checking in, washing and fueling cars.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- General duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Are Looking For:
- Valid G Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmissions.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Previous automotive experience would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- A fun place to work!
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (85)
- Optometrist on October 28, 2020
- Pembroke Virtual Job Fair (October 30th, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM) on October 28, 2020
- Financial Advisor/Personal Financial Services – Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Manager, Customer Experience Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Satellite Installer on October 28, 2020
- Meat Wrapper on October 27, 2020