We are currently recruiting for an independent contractor to fill the role of ‘ Visual Merchandiser ‘ in the Pembroke, ONarea to complete monthly service calls in the local Walmarts.
This opportunity offers flexible part time hours (no weekend or evenings) throughout the week (Monday through Friday) with the ability to make your own schedule . Our average servicing for this Walmart/Mark’s Work Warehouse in your area is a minimal 1-10 hours a month so this opportunity would be fantastic for professional visual merchandisers who already service in these local stores.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete merchandising service calls in assigned store or territory as assigned
- Set product to and maintain Plan-o-grams, participate in special events and store openings, install signage and all other merchandising servicing as required by our vendors
- Manage a monthly itinerary of various service calls meeting deadlines for all assigned work
- Complete and submit on line reports and pictures through the Powerhouse website in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 6 months – 1 year visual merchandising experience in a retail environment
- Must be solution focused, self-motivated, reliable and work well independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and absolute must, accompanied with excellent reporting and organizational ability
- Reliable vehicle/transportation, computer/laptop/tablet with internet access, digital camera/smart phone
We welcome visual merchandisers who already have monthly visits with these Walmart(s) and are looking to increase their total service hours for their existing contracts.
We are interested in speaking with anyone who would be interested in this contract opportunity, who has visual merchandising experience or has worked in a retail environment looking to join the Powerhouse fleet and make some extra self-employment income each month.
Powerhouse is a well-respected, Canadian grown fashion apparel visual merchandising company representing many of Canada’s top vendors across the country in various retailers including Hudson’s Bay, Mark’s Work Warehouse and Walmart stores. Our customers include many exciting brands such as Levi Strauss, Tommy Hilfiger, Izod, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and many more.
To apply for this position simply apply online.
We thank all applicants in advance however only qualified individuals will be contacted to interview.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- planogram: 1 year (Required)
- visual merchandising: 1 year (Required)
- Pembroke, ON (Required)
- English (Required
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021