POSTING DATE: FEBRUARY 15, 2018
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 1, 2018
“Bonnechere Manor, a safe and caring community to live, work and enjoy life.”
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to the Administration Supervisor, this position provides clerical and administrative services to the Administration Supervisor and Nursing Department. This position contributes to the efficient operation of the Administration Department, consistent with the Mission, Vision & Values (Competencies) of Bonnechere Manor
- Two year post secondary education in Secretarial/Administration from a Community College.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a secretarial position, preferably in a health care setting.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (word processing, spreadsheet, database) and expert keyboard skills.
- Proven interpersonal abilities with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of initiative and independent judgement and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to meet and maintain health requirement standards of Bonnechere Manor as per the Long-Term Care Legislation.
Compensation: $43,689 – 51,399 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #18-33 by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, March 1, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (85)
- Optometrist on October 28, 2020
- Pembroke Virtual Job Fair (October 30th, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM) on October 28, 2020
- Financial Advisor/Personal Financial Services – Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Manager, Customer Experience Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Satellite Installer on October 28, 2020
- Meat Wrapper on October 27, 2020