Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Petawawa Employment Service
Administrative Resource – Western Champlain Health Link
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Administrative Resource to work in the Western Champlain Health Link . This position is offered on a Temporary Part-Time basis with a .5 FTE commitment.
The Administrative Resource provides clerical and administrative support to the Western Champlain Health Link in the Barry’s Bay and Renfrew area.
- Two year Diploma in Office Administration from a community college or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated minimum typing speed of 60 wpm which will be evaluated through standardized test
- Medical Terminology certificate which will be evaluated through standardized test (a pass is at least 70%)
- Experience and proficiency with a variety of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Access
- Ability to maintain databases
- Two years of experience in an office setting preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred
Related Jobs (103)
- Housekeeper on June 18, 2021