Canadian Nuclear Laboratories is bringing together the finest minds to form a diverse, vibrant and dynamic workforce culture energized by the innovative capacity of students, new graduates and mid-career professionals, underpinned by senior world-renowned experts. We hire numerous students each semester from colleges and universities to support our research and perform other assignments. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work this summer then keep reading, and if you meet the requirements of this role, apply today.
Department : Contractor Management
Number of Positions: 1
Duration: 4 month term
Discipline : Business, Office Administration
Year of study : 1st, 2nd
Location : Chalk River, ON
Contractor Management is one of CNL’s Top 10 Enterprise Risks and 1 of 4 of our Top Priority Transformations for CNL. The vision is to ensure CNL selects and works with safe, competent and capable suppliers that will deliver the intended outcomes of the requirements and provide the best value to CNL.
This a wonderful opportunity for a young individual to work alongside and support our Contractor Management team and we look forward to working with the student hired as they grow their skills in our department.
- Providing Customer Service to incoming contractors and CNL staff as first point of contact.
- Prepare and organize correspondence.
- Perform data entry (ie: distribution lists), create documents.
- Training and performance audits of CNL contractors.
- Assist with filing projects in company archival system.
- Assist with select duties as required by Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate skills in organization, communication, multitasking and team work
- Good interpersonal skills for providing information services and customer enquires
- Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Applicants in a business/office administration program would be an asset.
Business, Office Administration