In the position of Automated Side Loader Driver your responsibilities will include but not limited to operating of a One-Man Automated Side Loader Truck, and to ensure timely curb side co-collection of residential waste, recyclable materials and source separated organics. You must be highly productive and have excellent customer services skills.
Successful candidates will have a DZ licence. You must be a team player, and with safe working habits and a clean driving record. Flexibility with your work schedule is a must as start and end times may vary. A physically fit lifestyle would be a benefit and previous waste industry experience would be considered an asset.
We provide full training, Company paid uniforms, competitive wage as well as full benefits and pension plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (91)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021