|British Columbia Sales Representative|
The Sales Representative is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to clients and customers. He or she is expected to meet and exceed personal sales objectives by pursuing walk-in and telephone customers and developing a network of contacts through which prospective customers are obtained, thus leading to future sales. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Team Player
• Customer Focus
• Energy and Stress
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Problem Solving
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Result Focus
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Ethics and Integrity
• Accountability and Dependability
• Generate sales through personal contact with walk-in and or telephone customers, repeat customers and sales leads, presenting product models and explaining the modular process.
• Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list which will remain the property of the company at all times.
• Maintain a high level of service to existing customers; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
• Keep accurate reports with respect to sales and prospects in the CRM.
• Achieve quarterly sales quotas and the objectives of employment.
• Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as conferences, home and trade shows and open house events, as required.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Participate in merchandising and promotional activities.
• Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
• Frequent car travel to clients and potential clients.
• Working from a “Home Office” may result in increased noise and work interruptions.
• Noise from ringing telephone and office equipment cannot be avoided.
• Must work irregular hours.
• Income dependent upon commission from sales.
Whitewater Brewing Company offers competitive an incredible work
environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Whitewater Brewing Company is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-
free selection process and work environment. If contacted in relation to the
selection process for this posting, please advise Human Resources of
accommodation needs to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable
Qualified applicants should contact Whitewater Brewing Company at:
Please send your resume by February 2, 2018.
Related Jobs (103)
- Clerk – Patient Information Centre -Designated Bilingual on September 22, 2021 Full Time Permanent
- Library Assistant III (Casual) on September 22, 2021
- Accounts Receivable Clerk on September 22, 2021