|Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 12th 2018
|Family & Children’s Services of Renfrew County helps families and communities in Renfrew County protect and support the development and well being of children, youth and adults through integrated services, prevention and social inclusion. We provide services of child welfare, developmental services, Ontario Early Years, KUMON math and reading and family visitation and exchange services.|
We are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Consultant. This is a six-month contract position.
About The Position
The role of the Behaviour Consultant is to provide applied behavioural analysis, intervention mediator training and public education to agencies, families, and individuals of Renfrew County. This is a unionized position.
|Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.|
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and reference “Behaviour Consultant” in the subject line.
Closes: January 17, 2018
|Human Resources Consultant|
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County
77 Mary Street, Suite 100,
Related Jobs (96)
- Meat Cutter on October 18, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on October 18, 2021
- Behaviour Consultant on October 18, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on October 18, 2021
- Family and Community Engagement Worker on October 18, 2021
- Indigenous Child and Youth Services Worker on October 18, 2021
- Veteran Care Coordinator on October 18, 2021
- General Manager on October 18, 2021
- Customer Experience Associate on October 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on October 18, 2021