Comox Military Family Resource Centre is seeking the following position:
Bilingual Family Separation and Reunion Coordinator (37.5 hrs/week) to join our team. This position will commence in July 2017.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Family Separation and Reunion Coordinator works to provide outreach, information, support and assistance to CF families in response to needs arising from the extended absence of the military member.
The successful candidate would actively network with community and military resources to ensure a coordinated approach to the provision of services.
The position requires as a minimum:
- Related Degree / Diploma / Certificate or two years related experience
- English and French language essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Management and administrative experience in a non-profit organization
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Access, Excel, Publishing)
- Knowledge of the military lifestyle is a definite asset
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
A detailed job description for the position is available at: www.CAFconnection.ca click on Comox
Closing Date: 4 pm Thursday June 22nd 2017
Please forward covering letter, résumé and references to: COMOX MILITARY FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
P.O. Box 310, 1575 Military Row Lazo, BC V0R 2K0
ATTN: Executive Director
Fax: 250 339-8199
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.