The Deep River Police Services Board invites applications for the position of Board Secretary. This is a part-time position with flexible hours. The Board Secretary is an administrative resource to the Board and is required to attend the regular Board meetings.
The Board Secretary:
- Prepares Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes, and maintains the Board’s records
- Assists the Board in the drafting of Resolutions, By-Laws, and Annual Budgets
- Acts as a resource to the Board in the preparation of reports and correspondence, and the negotiation of collective Agreement
- Acts as liaison with government ministries, other police services and organization on Police Board matters
Applicants must be proficient in the use of computers and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience in working for a board or committee would be an asset.
Please submit your confidential resume and cover letter to the undersigned by no later than 4:30 pm Friday March 16th, 2018.
Police Services Board
Ed Cochrane, Chair
The Deep River Police Services Board
PO Box 1801
Deep River, ON K0J 1P0
Thank you for your interest in the Town of Deep River, Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their own needs known in advanced. Information .collected will be managed in accordance with the Muncipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Related Jobs (2)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Petawawa Public Library on April 6, 2021 Full Time
- Accounts Receivable Clerk / Administrative Support on April 6, 2021