Care Team Supervisor
|Reference Number: CTS 018-02|
|Carefor Health & Community Services|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 9th 2018
|Carefor Health & Community Services offers home care services, community support and operates the Pembroke Civic Complex retirement residence. Carefor provides frozen meals, transportation and visiting programs as well as personal and home support, foot care programs, companion sitters and a going home program which allows for transition from a medical stay back to the home. We operate throughout Renfrew County and are one of the region’s most recognized healthcare providers.|
We are currently recruiting for a Care Team Supervisor. This is a full-time position.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Care Team Supervisor is responsible for the provision and management of care to residents according to the residence policies and procedures. Care is provided within the framework of quality and risk management and the standards and scope of practice set by Carefor and the College of Nurses of Ontario for the Registered Practical Nurse. The Care Team Supervisor is responsible to teach and delegate tasks to different levels of workers.
|Qualifications and Experience|
|Applications must be received before 4:30 p.m. on March 2, 2018 stating the competition number.|
Eligible candidates should submit a resume clearly outlining their ability to fulfil all position requirements by email, fax or in person.
To learn more about Carefor’s integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
|Ashley Godin, Executive Assistant|
Carefor Health & Community Services
425 Cecelia Street,
Related Jobs (69)
- Youth Counsellor on January 15, 2021
- Human Resources Generalist on January 15, 2021
- Administrative Assistant on January 14, 2021
- Guest Attendant on January 14, 2021
- ABA Specialist 1.0 FTE – Temporary on January 14, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on January 14, 2021
- Counsellor on January 13, 2021
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR on January 13, 2021
- P-12-21 Storesperson – Materials Management on January 13, 2021