Department / Unit:
|Mental Health Services|
|$29.92 – $34.00 per hour|
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Community Treatment and Support Team – Caseworkerto work in Mental Health Services Renfrew County. This position is offered on a Temporary Full-timebasis.
In keeping with the Hospital’s Mission, Vision, and Values, and policies and procedures, Caseworkers work to assist individuals with serious mental health issues throughout Renfrew County. Caseworkers provide support, advocacy, and crisis intervention to the individuals they serve. Caseworkers are members of an interdisciplinary team who provide support to individuals with serious mental illness enabling them to maintain an optimal level of functioning.
The successful candidate will carry a caseload with a specific focus on Health Link care coordination. He/she will collaborate to support the development and implementation of clinical practices specific to the Health Link approach within the MHSRC.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021