Location: Pembroke, ON, CA
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
- Load/Unload freight
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Knowledge of scanners
- Team Player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- On call, casual hours as needed
Location: 191 – Pembroke
Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.