Child Protection Worker
|Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: January 12th 2018
|Family & Children’s Services of Renfrew County helps families and communities in Renfrew County protect and support the development and well being of children, youth and adults through integrated services, prevention and social inclusion. We provide services of child welfare, developmental services, Ontario Early Years, KUMON math and reading and family visitation and exchange services.|
We are currently recruiting for a Child Protection Worker. This is a full-time position.
About This Position
Child protection worker provides assessment, intervention and case management services with families identified by risk assessment practices. The services are designed to increase parental capacity and/or conclude that the need to protect a child is paramount using resources external to the family. Duties are generally prescribed by the Child and Family Services Act and the associated standards of government.
|Salary is as per collective agreement.|
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and reference “Child Protection Worker” in the subject line.
Closing: January 17, 2018
|Human Resources Coordinator|
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County
77 Mary Street, Suite 100,
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021