|Pembroke Public Library|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: May 20th 2022
|Pembroke Public Library (PPL) blends the best of traditional library services with innovative programs, spaces and technologies. PPL promotes a welcoming, inviting, and inclusive environment that provides excellent customer service in person, on-line, over the phone, and in the community.|
Pembroke Public Library (PPL) is searching for a creative and dynamic individual with demonstrated enthusiasm towards the mission of the library for the position of Circulation Assistant. This is a casual, part-time position of 10-18 hours per week.
The Circulation Assistant assists in the full range of library services including providing direct service to patrons as well as performing basic clerical and circulation-related tasks as well as all other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Duties and responsibilities:
|This opportunity requires daytime, evening and weekend shifts (based on work schedules). The successful candidate will be required to obtain a criminal record check for work with the vulnerable sector.|
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter by June 10, 2022 at 5:00pm.
The Pembroke Public Library is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
|Anna Ritza, Circulatino & IT Coordinator|
Pembroke Public Library
237 Victoria Street,
|Please indicate you found this job on ovjobs.ca|
Related Jobs (121)
- Temporary Casual Custodian Replacements – RCDSB on June 29, 2022
- Family & Child Therapists Needed in Renfrew County locations on June 29, 2022 Full Time
- Administrative Assistant, HP&S on June 29, 2022
- Cook – Marianhill Inc. on June 29, 2022
- Office Administrator-Bookkeeper on June 29, 2022
- Permanent School Secretary (10 month – 1.0 FTE) on June 29, 2022
- Branch Manager Advice, Sales & Service on June 29, 2022
- Cleaner- Environmental Services on June 29, 2022
- Permanent Educational Assistant (1.0 FTE) on June 29, 2022
- Financial Advisor Intern on June 29, 2022