Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Petawawa Employment Service
Clerk – Mental Health Services – Renfrew County
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for one (1) Clerk to work in Mental Health Services – Renfrew County . This position is offered on a Temporary Part-time basis with a .5 FTE commitment.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Medical Terminology Certificate which will be evaluated through standardized test (a pass is at least 70%)
- Demonstrated minimum typing speed of 40 wpm which will be evaluated through standardized test
- No experience required, however recent experience in Mental Health Services Renfrew County is an asset
- Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to work with a variety of programs including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Access Databases
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and with respect in an oral and written format with patients, public colleagues and other health disciplines
- Demonstrated strong Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and deal with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in carrying out instructions and clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of office practices including telephone reception, appointment scheduling, organizing documents, file maintenance, photocopying, etc.
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle for travel to office sites throughout Renfrew County as scheduled
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred