Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Petawawa Employment Service
Clerk – Patient Information Centre
The Pembroke Regional Hospital has a requirement for one (2) Clerks for the Patient Information Centre . This position is offered on a Permanent Part-Time basis with a .5 and .4 FTE commitment.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts including weekends.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Medical Terminology Certificate which will be evaluated through standardized test (a pass is at least 70%)
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm which will be evaluated through standardized test
- No experience required
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy and ability to work with a variety of programs including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred