Store: Tony & Jill’s nofrills
Location: 1200 Pembroke Street West, Pembroke ON, K8A 7T1
Posting Closes: Tuesday September 19th, 2017
- Receiving, handling and storing of product to achieve optimal results
- Effectively merchandise advertising and promotional programs
- Ensure proper product rotation as required
- Ensure pricing integrity
- Maintain store cleanliness to appropriate standards
- Maintaining product displays
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service, competitively priced products, and a store that meets and maintains the hygiene standards specified.
- The ability to meet the needs and demands of customers in a friendly, fast and efficient manner
- The willingness to work with others and respond quickly to change
- Ability to work with minimal functional direction
- Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift using work safe guidelines
- Available to work varying shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Previous retail and/or produce/grocery experience required
Thank you for your interest, however only qualified applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
At Tony & Jill’s nofrills, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
Tony & Jill’s nofrills is an equal opportunity employer.