Bayshore is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to join our amazing team. This important customer service role is responsible for answering service inquiries and scheduling field employees to client care assignments.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding customer service, than a Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore employees with:
- Rewarding Careers
- Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers who listen and support the important work you do!
Minimum – Secondary School Diploma along with completion of a related coursed such as Medical Terminology is preferred.
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required. Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated competency in keyboarding and
Windows scheduling software. Ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Administrative staff to make “being the difference” a Career!
All Bayshore locations operate in accordance with all applicable Federal and Provincial Accessibility & Human Rights legislative requirements.
Related Jobs (65)
- Meat Cutter on January 19, 2021
- Front Store Manager on January 19, 2021
- radiation surveyor on January 19, 2021
- food service supervisor on January 19, 2021
- Enseignants suppléants à court terme on January 19, 2021
- AM Sorter / Trieur AM on January 19, 2021
- Cement Truck Driver on January 19, 2021
- Overnight Cleaner on January 18, 2021
- Social Media Manager on January 18, 2021
- Medical Receptionist on January 18, 2021