The Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres (OATC) was founded in 1995 by concerned and compassionate Physicians. Their goal was to assist individuals who suffered from opioid dependence; providing high quality opioid agonist treatment and mental health in a safe, secure and non-bias environment. Today, OATC services over sixty communities throughout Ontario within urban, rural and remote areas, treating over ten thousand patients daily.
Please visit our website for more information – www.oatc.ca
About the Position:
The Support Staff (SS) is a first line contact with all clinic visitors. Daily interaction with the public, clients and their families and with a muti-disciplinary healthcare team of professionals is a key function and daily task. Being compassionate, friendly and able to understand the difficulties our clients face when entering an Addiction Treatment Clinic is essential. Stress can be a factor, so the individual should be calm and complacent when dealing with this aspect.
You have superb communication skills, and the ability to provide information over the phone or in person to all potential clients and visitors.
Duties and skills required:
Compensation and Employment Terms:
Starting – $13.85 hourly. Position: Every 4th Sunday of the month, only.
*** Wage increase upon successful completion of a 6 (six) month probation period ***
Pembroke, ON (1 Vacancy) – This is a casual opportunity at OATC Pembroke.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume in confident, quoting file number: 1025-PEMB-1025
* This position is represented by U.F.C.W., local 175 *
Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres remains an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for all applicants upon request at any stage of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $13.85 /hour
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021