The Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres (OATC) was founded in 1995 by concerned and compassionate Physicians. Their goal was to assist individuals who suffered from opioid dependence; providing high quality opioid agonist treatment and mental health in a safe, secure and non-bias environment. Today, OATC services over sixty communities throughout Ontario within urban, rural and remote areas, treating over ten thousand patients daily.
Please visit our website for more information – www.oatc.ca
About the Position:
The Support Staff (SS) is a first line contact with all clinic visitors. Daily interaction with the public, clients and their families and with a muti-disciplinary healthcare team of professionals is a key function and daily task. Being compassionate, friendly and able to understand the difficulties our clients face when entering an Addiction Treatment Clinic is essential. Stress can be a factor, so the individual should be calm and complacent when dealing with this aspect.
You have superb communication skills, and the ability to provide information over the phone or in person to all potential clients and visitors.
View Job Listing: Clinic Support Staff
Related Jobs (86)
- Éducateur(trice) en petite enfance à 100% èa terme – ÉÉSP L’Équinoxe on October 28, 2020
- Optometrist on October 28, 2020
- Pembroke Virtual Job Fair (October 30th, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM) on October 28, 2020
- Financial Advisor/Personal Financial Services – Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Manager, Customer Experience Trainee on October 28, 2020
- Satellite Installer on October 28, 2020