Value Village – Pembroke
|Mandatory Traits & Requirements: 1. Makes eye contact, smiles, greets customers|
2. Friendly, outgoing, enjoys interacting with customers
3. Can communicate thoughts and ideas effectively
4. Can effectively communicate the non-profit partner relationship to customers/donors
5. Dependable & trustworthy
7. Takes initiative
8. Handles pressure and stress well
9. Goal oriented
10. Maintains a clean, neat appearance
11. Able to perform duties and physical tasks of the function
12. Available to work required shifts
13. Ability to read and write
14. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
15. Excellent eye-hand coordination for the operation of machinery
Physical Skills Required:
- Lifting and carrying 50 lbs.
- Lifting and carrying with a hand truck 100 to 150 lbs.
- Reaching overhead 30% of time
- Pushing and pulling 65% of time
- Standing 100% of time
- Bending and crouching 60% of time
- Repetitive use of hands 70% of time
- Grasping items with hands 80% of time
- Ability to operate large machinery 50% of time
- Exposure to dust – ongoing/continual basis.
- Exposure to temperature fluctuations periodically.
- Flexible with scheduling changes due to store needs and sales events.
- May require overtime from time to time due to store needs.
Related Jobs (6)
- Seasonal Order Fulfillment Associate – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020
- Sales Associate (Hard Goods – General) – Laurentian Square on October 21, 2020 Part Time