The Community Health Nurse is responsible for developing andimplementing Community Health Programs for the Algonquin of Pikwakanagan FirstNation and for carrying out assigned duties within the standards of nursingpractices established by the College of Nurses. The position is TemporaryFull-Time for a term of approximately 11 months.
· Bachelorof Science/Baccalaureate in Nursing and /or Diploma in Nursing with CommunityHealth Certificate
· CurrentCertificate of Registration with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario.
· Currentmembership and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
· Twoyears’ experience in a First Nation community or public health nursing (anasset)
· Validclass “G” driver’s licence
Applications will be accepted in person or throughthe mail and addressed to the attention of Maureen Kauffeldt, Manager of HealthServices.
Application Deadline – November9th, 2017.
For more information onthe full requirements, conditions of employment and the application processplease contact:
Minopimàdiz-i Gamik (HealthServices)
1643 Mishomis Inamo,P.O. Box 86, Pikwakanagan, Ontario K0J 1X0
Related Jobs (12)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Advanced Care Paramedics on March 1, 2021
- Home Support Worker – PAID TRAINING on March 1, 2021
- Nurse Case Manager (NCM) on February 24, 2021
- Social Worker-Psychotherapist on February 24, 2021
- Pharmacy Assistant on January 17, 2021