Location: Pembroke, Ontario
|Access Healthcare Services is a home healthcare organization, providing home healthcare services in Eastern Ontario and accredited by Accreditation Canada. Our professional staff offer a comprehensive range of home care services, both on a short or extended care basis, including palliative and respite care in Ottawa and the surroundings.|
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse to our dynamic team of health professionals for the Renfrew County region (Pembroke, Petawawa, Eganville, Beachburg, Cobden, Golden Lake, Renfrew, Arnprior).
|Note: This is elect to work environment and work load is depend upon availability.|
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume via email, fax or drop off in-person to our Pembroke office. Please no phone calls.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Access is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If at any stage in the selection process you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know the nature of the required accommodation.
458 Pembroke Street East,
Related Jobs (9)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021