Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care Residents as well as a 3 bed Hospice unit.
Marianhill is currently seeking Part Time Community Residential Program Worker in Petawawa.
Under the direction of the Coordinator of Assisted Living, the CRPW assists with the provision of Resident care. Duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our Residents to promote maximum independence.
1) Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent is required
2) Current CPR certification is required.
3) Food server training is required.
4) Experience independently providing care in a geriatric and dementia care community setting is considered an asset.
5) Experience working in a computerized health care setting is considered an asset.
6) Oral and written proficiency in French is preferred
7) Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
8) Excellent attendance is essential.
9) Must live within 20 minutes of location due to Standby.
Hours of Work: Varied shifts. Location is Petawawa.
Rate of Pay: Hourly $20.81 (CUPE Local 2764 +14% in lieu of benefits)
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position.
Please note the selected candidate will need to be able to pass a clear, vulnerable sector criminal record check, provide proof of flu vaccine, proof of 2-Step Mantoux TB Skin testing and undergo COVID-19 testing as required.
Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-09-23
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.81 per hour