Computer Application Support, Senior – Contract – 10566
About the Opportunity
Our Public Sector client, located in Petawawa, Ontario, is in need of a Computer Application Specialist to add to their existing team.
Expertise in trouble-shooting and the confidence and analytical ability to determine where problems exist and how they can be fixed can be expected.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the end users and troubleshoot IT related problems for the use, features and restrictions related to their computer equipment, and configuration of the software/hardware available to them
- Review initial diagnostic information provided by the Service Desk and troubleshoots further, updating automated records
- Communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Monitor incidents and service requests, undertake resolution of incidents
- Skills, practices and techniques of computer science, LAN/MAN/WAN and workstation systems, understanding of Desktop Lifecycle Material Management and Ever greening systems client service management; capacities, capabilities and requirements of a variety of computer platforms and equipment to monitor, troubleshoot, identify and resolve IM/IT problems
The successful candidate will have the following
- Secondary school diploma
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Valid Enhanced Reliability level security clearance, with the ability to be cleared at a Secret level II
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience is required
- Experience with MS /Windows, MS Office, Active Directory
- Experience with PC troubleshooting (Desktop and Laptop), Multi-function Device programming (Konica, Canon, Ricoh, and Xerox), Wireless Connectivity troubleshooting.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
Related Jobs (59)
- Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher on November 13, 2019
- VICTIM WITNESS SERVICES WORKER on November 13, 2019
- Account Manager (PG G) on March 13, 2018
- Sales Associate on November 13, 2019
- Sales and Customer Service Representative on November 13, 2019
- Food Service Worker – Pembroke on November 13, 2019
- Resource Staff on November 13, 2019
- financial customer service representative on November 13, 2019
- Delivery Driver on November 13, 2019
- Pharmacy Sales Clerk on November 13, 2019