POSTING DATE: FEBRUARY 7, 2018
CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Department of Public Works & Engineering
“Maintaining and enhancing our public works infrastructure in a safe and responsible manner.”
May ‐ October 2018
The Construction Labourer provides a variety of construction, maintenance and repair services related to Coun- ty roads infrastructure with a focus on public safety and convenience.
- Equivalent to high school with job related courses in the operation, maintenance and construction of roads.
- Minimum six months experience in road construction and municipal public works infrastructure maintenance.
- G licence mandatory. D licence preferred.
- Completion of approved training courses including traﬃc control, chainsaw operation, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent safety record, ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Flexibility in hours of work.
Compensation: $18.03 – $18.87 per hour. No beneﬁts.
Please send your resume, stating applicable Competition #18-22 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, February 23, 2018 to:
Human Resources, County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Pembroke, ON K8A 6W5
(in MS Word or pdf format)
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew Core Values:
Honesty and Integrity ~ Professionalism ~ Client Service Orientation ~ Focus on Results
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021