The Construction Labourer provides a variety of construction, maintenance, and repair services related to County roads infrastructure with a focus on public safety and convenience.
- Equivalent to high school with rod related courses in the operation, maintenance, and construction of roads.
- Minimum of six months experience in road construction and municipal public works infrastructure maintenance.
- G licence mandatory, D licence preferred.
- Completion of approved training courses including traffic control, chainsaw operation, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent safety record, ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Flexibility in hours of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.03 to $18.87 /hour
- High school or equivalent