The Branch Account Executive (BAE) position is an entry-level role with a primary focus on sales and sales administration of loans and insurance products. The vast majority of time at work is spent presenting loans, real estate products and insurance products to potential and existing customers. Another part of the role is processing applications, cultivating new and repeat business from internal and external clients, scheduling loan closings and meeting pre-determined sales goals. As it is primarily a sales position, sales targets are set on a monthly basis for each member of the team and meeting those targets determines eligibility for monthly bonuses on top of your established salary. Customer Service skills are essential as the BAE is the main point of contact for our customers. Other duties include answering customer questions before, during and after the sale is a critical element of the position and making early stage collections call on existing past due accounts is also part of the position.
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of directly related sales experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills that demonstrate the ability to work directly with people in a customer service capacity.
- Familiarity with PC-like hardware/software
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Basic knowledge of accounting is helpful.
- Authorized to work in Canada.
Successful external candidate will be required to complete a series of background checks including criminal, education and employment verifications.
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
- Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
- Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
- Paid Planned and Unplanned days
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
- Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……
Related Jobs (77)
Team Lead on March 22, 2019
Cultivation Team Member on March 22, 2019
Programs Manager on March 22, 2019
Temporary Gymnastics Coach on March 22, 2019
Process Technician on March 20, 2019
Temporary Caretaker- 1.0 FTE on March 20, 2019
Retail Sales Associate, Pembroke – Virgin Mobile on March 20, 2019
Représentant de la surface de vente, technologie CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Technology Sales Area Representative CAN: 1083339 on March 20, 2019
Child Caregiver – Private Home on March 20, 2019