|St. Timothys Lutheran Church|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 7th 2017
|St. Timothy’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pembroke, is currently recruiting for a part-time Custodian(s).|
The Custodian(s) performs a variety of custodial duties such as routine cleaning, routine building and equipment maintenance, opening and closing the building, checking building systems, responding to emergency calls, performing yard garbage pickup, snow shoveling (entrance areas, sidewalks and emergency exists), and other duties as assigned at the Church.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|Hours of Work: 405 to 810 hours per year.|
To apply, please submit your resume plus names of three (3) references via email or mail to arrive at the church no later than Friday, 2017 November 24, 12:00 noon.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Human Resources Committee|
St. Timothys Lutheran Church
503 Alfred Street,
Related Jobs (115)
- Head Educator on December 7, 2021
- Educator on December 7, 2021
- Office Assistant on December 7, 2021
- Front End Website Developer on December 7, 2021
- Snow Shovelers on December 7, 2021
- Executive Director on December 7, 2021
- Purchasing Manager-Deputy Treasurer on December 7, 2021
- Buyer-Timekeeper on December 7, 2021
- Overnight Cleaner (PT) on December 7, 2021
- Mail Sorter on December 7, 2021