577785 Ontario Ltd. – Pembroke, ON
What does success look like to you? As a Customer Care Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
Our automotive group is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our Pembroke team. The position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your talents. Let’s create success together.
The Customer Care Representative position provides professional, quality, and “best in class” service for existing or prospective customers by using a consultative approach that reflects the culture and philosophies of our company and our clients. This position will involve work activities in many capacities including, but not limited to: inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, letter, fax, mail, data entry, surveys, and face-to-face interactions with our customers. This role is responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve any customer issues, provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
If you are looking for a job where excellence is the goal and you are rewarded based on the value you add- we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (99)
- Cashier Part Time (PEMBROKE) on April 22, 2021
- Vehicle Dismantler on April 22, 2021
- Simulator Technician on April 22, 2021
- Staffing Clerk – Human Resources (Temporary Part-Time) on April 22, 2021
- Summer Reading Program Assistants (2 positions available) on April 22, 2021
- Barista on April 22, 2021
- Furniture packer on April 22, 2021
- Package Handlers on April 22, 2021
- Loader, Trucks on April 22, 2021
- Café Manager on April 22, 2021