Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. If you enjoy building relationships while learning new skills, we’re looking for you!
As a valued member of the branch service team, you will help people achieve their financial goals. You are the face of Scotiabank, and the key to establishing richer relationships with our clients by delivering service excellence and solutions in order for our clients to become financially better off.
- Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Excellent communication
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Sales experience is an asset but not required
Number of hours: part time, 30 hrs/week. The training period commences on the start date continuing for up to 4 weeks (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Pembroke
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Related Jobs (83)
- Service Manager – Boeing on October 20, 2020
- Community Living Worker on October 20, 2020
- Seasonal Customer Service Representative – Pembroke, Petawawa on October 20, 2020 Part Time
- P/T Cleaners or Cleaning Contractors Wanted – Pembroke & Petawawa, O on October 20, 2020 Part Time
- Overnight Cleaner on October 19, 2020