CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Cash 4 You | Who we are
One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, we operate at the intersection of Retail, Technology and Financial Services. For over 20 years, Cash 4 You has been recognized as a leader in the consumer financial service industry with over $1Billion dollars of loans funded. We are not only known for our fast and easily accessible loans and financial services through our branch, online and digital channels, but for our incredible people as well.
Cash 4 You | The CSSR Role
The Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSSR) role may be an ideal place to start your career in financial services. You will spend almost all your time working with Cash 4 You’s most important asset, our customers, in person and over the phone. CSSRs are able to handle a variety of tasks including providing exceptional customer service in all customer interactions, they help resolve customer concerns, manage risk and process account transactions.
Successful CSSRs demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to understand what’s important to them and how Cash 4 You can meet their financial needs. CSSRs are able to present options to customers about ways to make their loans and financial services easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
Cash 4 You | 4 Key Required Qualifications
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a CSSR may be an ideal place to start your career in financial services. Our CSSRs have:
- 3+ years of experience in any or a combination of the following: interacting with customers, assessing and meeting the needs of customers, solving customer problems, experience in a retail or the financial services industry
- Experience navigating multiple computer systems, applications, and utilizing search tools to find information
- Great communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience leveraging customer relationships to offer products and services with a high customer service focus
Cash 4 You | 4 Key Job Expectations
CSSRs work in a challenging, high change environment. There is no typical day — that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, you’re expected to:
- Meet or exceed business goals and performance objectives
- Identify the ‘details’ that others miss, and take pride in accuracy of data and business records
- Process transactions for customers, manage risk and resolve accounts
- Work as part of a team, including weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Cash 4 You | What’s in it for you
Each day your skills grow, personally and professionally, preparing you for the real world. As part of the Cash 4 You family:
- You “Learn While You Earn” through our World-Class Financial Services training programs
- Receive frequent recognition and financial rewards for Top Performance
- Work in a Professional, clean and secured environment
- Have Ample Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development, at your own pace
- Work closely as a key member of a high-performance team
And rarely a day goes by without recognition from your manager, peers, and business partners. Your team might enjoy a pizza lunch for delivering exceptional financial results or you might receive balloons to celebrate a personal success or milestone. You’ll hear “thank you” and “great job” a lot, giving you a strong sense of accomplishment.
You will know you’re part of a winning team and a winning company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)