A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. If you enjoy building relationships while learning new skills, we’re looking for you!
As a valued member of the branch service team, you will help people achieve their financial goals. You are the face of Scotiabank, and the key to establishing richer relationships with our clients by delivering service excellence and solutions in order for our clients to become financially better off.
• Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
• Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
• Excellent communication
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Sales experience is an asset but not required
Start your amazing career with Scotiabank today!
Many of our openings are Casual where the hours of work will be scheduled on an as needed basis and therefore we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours.
The training period commences on the start date continuing for up to 4 weeks (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Scotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Related Jobs (12)
- Part Time Customer Service Representative on March 1, 2021
- Représentant vente au détail, Pembroke – Virgin Mobile on February 26, 2021 Part Time
- Cashier – Harvey’s on February 24, 2021
- Food Service Supervisor on February 24, 2021
- Circulation Assistant on February 23, 2021
- Seasonal Garden Centre Merchandiser on February 23, 2021