Midland Resource Recovery (MRR)
We are currently seeking a candidate who can visit 3 times weekly (Mon,Wed,Fri) the Canadian Nuclear Laboratory (CNL) of Chalk River and an Enbridge Gate Station located on Highway 17 just a few kilometers from Chalk River towards Petawawa. The combined site visits and work scope should take approximately 1 hour. The current scope of work entails the person to sample odorant concentrations in natural gas at specified sample points, written data collection from each location and emailed submission of data on the day of collection and finally the review of performance/function of onsite MRR equipment for all of which training will be provided.
MRR is looking for an individual who:
-Can be security cleared by CNL
-Has a valid drivers licence
-Has a clean Police background check and driving record.
-Has access to a computer and printer (for scanning, copying and emailing)
-Has a cell phone
-Has mechanical and analytical skills
-Thinks process through before taking action
-Is honest and reliable.
-Believes safety is top priority.
-Is comfortable working around natural gas pipeline and equipment.
MRR will provide:
-An appropriate hourly wage based on candidates skill set
-Mileage compensation to visit sites.
-Appropriate work clothing for work scope and conditions.
-Training for all work scope.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (112)
- Educator – PMFRC on June 22, 2021
- Driver’s Helper – The Brick on June 22, 2021
- Accounting Clerk on June 22, 2021
- Community Living Workers on June 22, 2021
- Registered Massage Therapist on June 22, 2021
- Project Administrator on June 22, 2021
- Manager of Public Works on June 22, 2021
- Cashier – Harvey’s on June 22, 2021
- Servers – Kelseys on June 22, 2021
- Expo – Kelseys on June 22, 2021