Assist shoppers at the deli counter by recommending foods, providing samples of meats and cheeses, cutting, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses, and responding to customer inquiries and requests.
Maintain clean work areas, update displays, and inform customers about specials, promotions, and new items.
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
- Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses.
- Preparing special orders and party trays.
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards
Part-time hours: 20 – 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- food service: 2 years (Preferred)