Marianhill is a charitable long-term care facility located in the beautiful Ottawa Valley. We provide specialized care for 200 long-term and complex continuing care Residents.
Marianhill is currently seeking a Temporary Part Time Dietary Aide
Under the direction of the Nutrition Services Manager, the dietary aide assists with the provision of Resident care. Duties are performed in accordance with Marianhill’s mission statement, established policies and procedures, current legislation and in a manner that respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, self-respect, self-determination and autonomy of our Residents to promote maximum independence.
· Grade 12 education.
· Food Service Worker certification course approved by Dieticians of Canada and the Ontario Society of Nutrition Management.(recommended)
· A current certificate in the Food Handler Certification Program offered by the Public Health Department. (required)
· Experience in a food service environment.
· Oral and written proficiency in French is preferred.
· Oral and written proficiency in English is required.
· Excellent attendance is essential.
Hours of Work: Varied shifts.
Rate of Pay: Hourly $20.81 (CUPE Local 2764 +14% in lieu of benefits)
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com
Please note the selected candidate will need to be able to pass a clear, vulnerable sector criminal record check, provide proof of flu vaccine, proof of 2-Step Mantoux TB Skin testing and undergo COVID-19 testing as required.
Marianhill is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Applicants need to make their needs known at the time of application.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.