You will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Service Worker Certificate
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
This is a casual permanent position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay is $18.43 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Related Jobs (75)
- Line Cooks on December 2, 2020
- Relief Residential Caseworker on December 2, 2020
- Speech Language Pathologist on December 2, 2020
- Bookkeeper-Tax Preparer on December 2, 2020
- Cashier on December 2, 2020
- enseignant de français langue seconde on December 2, 2020
- Wireless Sales Associate – 3171 on December 2, 2020
- Dietary Aide on December 2, 2020
- Sales Associate, Pembroke Mall – The Sourc on December 2, 2020
- Photocentre Lead- 3171 on December 2, 2020