You will participate in providing top notch nutritional care to our residents by carrying out food preparation and food service duties.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Service Worker Certificate
- Team player, able to accept direction and stay on task
- Ability to read and write effectively in the English language
- Responsible and punctual
- Experience in food service is considered an asset
This is a casual permanent position. Additional hours are available through call-in procedure. Starting rate of pay is $18.43 per hour, with terms and conditions of employment per the Collective Agreement.
The successful candidate will require a current Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Related Jobs (94)
- RPN/UCP on March 2, 2021
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) on March 2, 2021
- Permanent Caretaker (1.0 FTE) on March 2, 2021
- Front Desk Agent – Part-Time on March 2, 2021
- Restaurant Kitchen Help on March 2, 2021
- Coordinator, Professional Services Contracts on March 2, 2021
- Part Time Customer Service Representative on March 1, 2021
- Front of House Manager on March 1, 2021