Chartwell Pembroke Heritage Retirement Residence
1111 Pembroke Street West, Pembroke, Ontario K8A 8P6
Located on the water, Chartwell Pembroke Heritage Retirement Residence boasts spectacular views of the Ottawa River. Proudly a “Communities-in-Bloom” Golden Shovel winner, our beautiful outdoor courtyard and landscaped grounds offer residents a welcome retreat for individual gardening or quiet enjoyment. The thoughtful design of our building also allows residents to stay active by walking indoors, where our hallways are decorated with historical photos from Champlain Trail Museum—what we’ve dubbed our “Heritage Walk.” Many rooms in our friendly retirement home also include a balcony or fireplace, with a variety of suite layouts for seniors to choose from, including studios and one-bedrooms. Uniquely, we’re the only retirement community in Pembroke to offer residents transportation services, with our home’s bus available for outings and for booking private appointments.
The Dining Room Server is responsible for serving meals and providing catering services.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Setting-up and cleaning-up of the dining room for meal service;
- Serving meals to residents and a gracious and friendly manner;
- General kitchen duties.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in providing food services in a Retirement Residence and/or previous hospitality experience;
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate.