|“Working together to improve the quality of life for people with intellectual disabilities”.|
Direct Support Supervisors (DSS) and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) work directly with and on behalf of people who have a developmental disability, assisting them to articulate and achieve their personal outcomes. He or she will support people with personal growth, assist them to participate in the community, and help them to enhance their quality of life.
Our environment is unionized and our wages are competitive. Benefits include;re-certification for Emergency First Aid/CPR, CPI Refresher, Vision Care.
Send resume and cover letter to;
Madawaska Valley Association for Community Living
Attention: Human Resource Department
19491 Opeongo Line, Box 1178
Barry’s Bay, ON K0J 1B0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mvacl.ca
We would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those chosen for an interview will
be contacted. Resumes will be kept on file for a period of 6 months.
or Apply Here
Related Jobs (11)
- Temporary Full Time Dietary Aide (Summer Relief) on April 16, 2021
- Community Health Worker(Paid Training) on April 16, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 13, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 13, 2021
- Community Living Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Nurse on April 13, 2021
- Personal Support Workers on April 13, 2021
- Registered Practical Nurses on April 13, 2021
- MRT/MRI – Diagnostic Imaging (Perm Casual) on April 8, 2021
- Casual Relief Respite Worker on March 31, 2021