Riverview Heights Retirement Residence is seeking an extraordinary leader to lead the care team in our residence. This is a full-time temporary position with the possibility of extension. The right candidate is passionate about empowering a team to provide outstanding care to our residents. You have at least five years of progressive leadership experience in a similar role and hold the following qualifications:
- RPN or RN with current registration in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Ability to coordinate, supervise and manage a comprehensive nursing care program.
- Significant experience in the care of the elderly and/or physically and mentally challenged adults.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Management, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy for and an understanding of the needs of the elderly.
- Familiar with all requirements of RHRA.
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and First Aid.
- Willingness to update and keep current their knowledge of changing regulations, practices and procedures as required by the College of Nurses.
If this is you, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Only those invited to an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Related Jobs (9)
- Temp Part time Cleaner – Environmental Services Pembroke Regional Hospital on September 16, 2021 Part Time Temporary
- Dishwasher on September 13, 2021
- Project Quality Manager on September 8, 2021