We have Casual / Full-Time position available immediately
Requirements and Position Summary:
- Minimum 1 Year of Dispatch Experience – Moving Experience is a plus!
- Computer Skills – Outlook, Excel, Word and internet based internal system, as well as Phone skills. Answering customer service calls, taking messages and communicating with crew members and customers.
- 6 Months Forklift operator is a plus but not required
- This individual will be responsible for efficiently routing home deliveries. This individual will also be working closely with the Management and The Department of National Defence to assure complete customer service. They will also manage a team of drivers and crew members making sure all policies and procedures are being followed and drivers are in compliance with MTO standards.
- To review and assign loads from an internal load board to our fleet of drivers. Will be working with a group of 10+ drivers and crew members throughout the day moving our fleet from pickup to deliveries. Assign, plan and dispatch drivers/contractors. Develop partnerships to secure hauling opportunities.
- Update shipment tracking and maintain timely data integrity
- Must be have computer skills to be able to use a load board which requires click and print multiple times a day. Must be organized, use to high pace environment, and a multitasker.
The successful candidate for this position will share the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work well with a team, manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, constantly changing, high demand work environment
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Self starter motivated by daily challenges
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong geographical knowledge
Apply on indeed OR address for walk in:
Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
AMJ Campbell van lines – Pembroke
543B Achray road
If you’re service-oriented and genuinely care about customers and their needs, you could be successful at AMJ Campbell van lines – Pembroke.
We hire candidates who we feel have potential for growth within our company, as we are committed to promoting from within and rewarding outstanding employees. Along with the potential for upward mobility,fast-paced work environment.
AMJ Campbell van lines – Pembroke strives to make SMART decisions when hiring for our open positions:
S upportive: Our supportive environment allows employees to express new ideas and make suggestions to continually improve.
M ature: We encourage our employees to actively develop their craft and continually advance themselves as well as the company.
A pproachable: Our open-door policy gives employees freedom to seek assistance or advice in a team-oriented atmosphere.
R esponsible: While working towards the same goal, it is imperative to express responsibility to yourself, your coworkers and your company.
T imely: AMJ Pembroke respects employee efforts, with recognition given through timely promotions and company-wide acknowledgment.
Job Type: Casual Full-time
Hourly rate – Minimum wage during probation period, will be up for discussion after 3 months.
- Professional Moving: 1 year
- Dispatch: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Full G class Licence
Job Type: Permanent
Related Jobs (70)
- Administrative Assistant – CFMWS on April 12, 2021
- Relief Cook on April 12, 2021
- Dietary Aide on April 12, 2021
- Auto Care Worker on April 12, 2021
- Patient Services Specialist on April 12, 2021
- Customer Service Representative – Hiring This Week – Consultant on April 12, 2021
- Records Management Administrator on April 12, 2021
- Housekeeping Attendant on April 12, 2021
- Pharmacy Assistant PT on April 12, 2021
- Pharmacy Assistant FT on April 12, 2021