|Pembroke Business Improvement Area|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: February 6th 2018
|A lot of great things are happening in Downtown Pembroke with building revitalizations, new businesses and improved infrastructure. As the City of Pembroke’s major commercial centre, Downtown Pembroke employs more than 1,000 local people with the 150+ businesses and organizations within our region.|
The Pembroke Business Improvement Area (Pembroke BIA) is an organization that helps market and maintain the Downtown area. We are currently recruiting for a Downtown Facilitator to help us keep up with the enthusiasm and interest in our community.
Reporting to the Manager of the Pembroke BIA, the Facilitator provides administrative support, customer service and general assistance to the Pembroke BIA organization. This position is an important front lines role that interacts with the Pembroke BIA members, takes inquiries from visitors and guests to the Downtown, and is generally assisting of building a friendly Downtown core.
|This position is 24 hours per week.|
Check out our website or Facebook page: www.facebook.com/downtownpembroke
Deadline for applications: Friday, February 23 at 4:00pm. Please submit a detailed cover and resume.
|Michael St Jean, Chairperson|
Pembroke Business Improvement Area
1 Pembroke Street East,
Related Jobs (81)
- Cross Country Ski Attendant – CFMWS on December 1, 2020
- Special Education Teacher Assistants on December 1, 2020
- Front of House Team Member on December 1, 2020
- Support Staff on December 1, 2020
- housekeeping room attendant on December 1, 2020
- live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities on December 1, 2020
- Sales Representative on November 30, 2020