Virtus Construction & Development Corporation. – Pembroke, ON
|We are looking for experienced Drywaller / Tapper for our projects in Pembroke area. We have multiple immediate positions open. We are looking for someone who can fulfill the following duties/responsibilities.|
- Accepting direction from the Supervisor.
- Hand Tools/ Equipment used for drilling, grinding and fastening.
- Must have the knowledge of General carpentry.
- Installation of light and heavy gauge metal studs.
- Installation of Insulation and vapor barriers.
- Installation of plywood backer.
- To Measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets, metal corner bead, and various other trims.
- Installation of T-bar ceiling and grid.
- Application of tape and mud and prepare the surface for paint application.
- Own tools/equipment and own transportation.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work site at all times.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Have the ability to drive a motor vehicle in Ontario (G license.)
- Have a willingness to travel to job sites as required.
- Have a willingness to work extended hours, split shifts, or overtime as required to complete particular project demands.
Our positions are open if the ad is up and are due immediately. We offer negotiable pay based on one’s experience. Please forward your resume to us by email, fax or call us to discuss.
Job Type: Full-time