Virtus Construction & Development Corporation. – Pembroke, ON
|We are looking for an experienced Drywaller/Tapper who can meet our fulfill following duties & responsibilities. This position is in Parry Sound, ON, for any other location please visit our website: https://www.virtus-cdc.ca/careers|
- Accepting direction from the Supervisor.
- Hand Tools/ Equipment used for drilling, grinding and fastening.
- Must have the knowledge of General carpentry.
- Installation of light and heavy gauge metal studs.
- Installation of Insulation and vapor barriers.
- Installation of plywood backer.
- Measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets, metal corner bead, and various other trims.
- Installation of T-bar ceiling and grid.
- Application of tape and mud and prepare the surface for paint application.
- Own tools/equipment and own transportation.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work site at all times.
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written in English.
- Have the ability to drive a motor vehicle in Ontario (G license.)
- Have a willingness to travel to job sites as required.
- Have a willingness to work extended hours, split shifts, or overtime as required to complete particular project demands.
This position may require travel across the province to the job sites.
Wages based on experience.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for applying by emailed resume.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted
Email your resume to resume @ vreit.ca to apply for this position.
or visit our website for more information and job postings: https://www.virtus-cdc.ca/careers
Job Type: Full-time