Petro-Canada Fuels aims to be the choice supplier of high quality petroleum products by offering the best service to clients from the Ottawa and Ottawa Valley areas.
In our quest to become the home comfort services expert, we offer environmentally-friendly, energy solutions on the residential and commercial levels.
Position Title: Fuel Truck Driver
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Duration: Full-time and 44 hours per week.
- Deliver petroleum products to designated customer locations.
- Perform on site refueling for fleets, heavy equipment machinery, generators, and bulk skid tanks.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Accurately record meter readings and volumes.
- Perform daily paperwork (circle check, log book, and countdown sheet).
- Notify Dispatcher and/or supervisor of any concerns or potential issues.
- Perform job functions with concern for safety and environment.
Wage and Benefits:
- Hourly wage is $19.00-$22.00/hr based on experience.
- Safety Bonus.
- Benefit package including health, dental, and vision.
- RSP with company match.
- Company uniform.
- Paid Training.
The successful applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Valid DZ Driver’s license and clean Drivers abstract required
- Must pass a company driving/road test.
- High School or equivalent.
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports
- Knowledge of local and surrounding areas
- Must be able to pass background check.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- commercial driving: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: