|Reference Number: #17-111|
|County of Renfrew|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 27th 2017
Salary: $29.42 to $33.57 per hour
|The Department of Social Services Child Care Division at the County of Renfrew is currently recruiting for an Eligibility Coordinator. This is a full-time, contract position up to three months in length.|
Reporting to the Manager of Child Care Services, the Eligibility Coordinator has the responsibility of interviewing applicants and assessing eligibility for subsidized day care, in accordance with local Policies and Regulations of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 and Ontario Works Act.
|Please send your resume, stating Competition #17-111 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, December 4, 2017 via email (in MS Word or pdf format), or mail.|
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Related Jobs (116)
- Circulation Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Legal Assistant on May 20, 2022
- Waste Management Coordinator on May 20, 2022
- Recreation Leader (Youth Sports) on May 20, 2022
- Direct Labour – Production Associate I on May 20, 2022
- Bar and Function Supervisor on May 20, 2022
- general construction labourer on May 20, 2022
- veterinarian on May 20, 2022
- Ultrasound Sonographer- Diagnostic Imaging on May 20, 2022
- server – food and beverage services on May 20, 2022