|Reference Number: #17-111|
|County of Renfrew|
Location: Pembroke, Ontario
Posted: November 27th 2017
Salary: $29.42 to $33.57 per hour
|The Department of Social Services Child Care Division at the County of Renfrew is currently recruiting for an Eligibility Coordinator. This is a full-time, contract position up to three months in length.|
Reporting to the Manager of Child Care Services, the Eligibility Coordinator has the responsibility of interviewing applicants and assessing eligibility for subsidized day care, in accordance with local Policies and Regulations of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 and Ontario Works Act.
|Please send your resume, stating Competition #17-111 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, December 4, 2017 via email (in MS Word or pdf format), or mail.|
Thank you for your interest, however, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the selection process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Information collected will be handled in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
County of Renfrew
9 International Drive,
Related Jobs (83)
- Tool Crib Attendant (Petawawa) on November 26, 2020
- Sales Associate on November 26, 2020
- Client Service Coordinator on November 26, 2020
- Seasonal Fuels Delivery Driver – Pembroke on November 26, 2020
- Casual Educational Assistants on November 26, 2020
- Registered Master Social Worker, and Psychotherapist on November 26, 2020 Full Time
- Meat Cutter – CFMWS on November 25, 2020